The Edward O. Lund Foundation
Application Deadline is May 20, 2024
- Students will not be eligible for the Edward O. Lund Foundation Scholarship unless they are enrolled at CSU, Fresno, from August 2024 through May 2025.
- This application is to be completed only by students pursuing a major or master’s degree in Studio Art, Art History, Graphic Design, Interior Design, or the Single Subject Art Credential program at CSU, Fresno.
- Awarded students are required to attend all London class orientation meetings in Fall 2023 before departing for the course on or about December 27, 2023 The course typically lasts three weeks.
- In the spirit of paying it forward, successful scholarship recipients will be committed to donating one piece of artwork to the Edward O. Lund Foundation, approved by its Board of Directors, to be auctioned at its annual fundraiser event held October 2024. Funds received for the artwork will be used solely for the 2024/25 Lund Foundation scholarship program. Scholars will also have priority entry in future Lund Foundation sponsored shows.
- Must be pursuing an undergrad or graduate degree in Studio Art, Art History, Graphic Design, Interior Design, or the Single Subject Art Credential Program at CSU, Fresno throughout an entire academic year.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
- Must provide a personal statement of why study abroad would be valuable. (Note: BE CREATIVE – tell us your story in your own unique way!)
- Personal statement addresses your need for financial assistance.
- Must provide two letters of reference, with at least one being from a CSU, Fresno Professor in your major.
- Submit a minimum of ten images of your artwork via PDF or video, or two examples of your writing (if art history is your area of emphasis).
- Please keep in mind, you will be traveling outside of the United States and a valid passport will be required. Passport information can be found HERE.
- Click the Button Below for the current Scholarship Application.
- Deadline for current scholarship submissions can be found with the Application – Click the Button Below.
- Interviews for finalists will be held on campus over a two day time period. Finalists will be notified of the interview dates.
- If you have questions about the application process, don’t hesitate to Contact Us.